DiSC ASSESSMENTS AND TRAINING
DiSC® is the leading personal assessment tool used by over 1 million people every year to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication.
DiSC is a personal assessment tool used to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication. DiSC is non-judgmental and helps people discuss their behavioral differences. If you participate in a DiSC program, you'll be asked to complete a series of questions that produce a detailed report about your personality and behavior.
DiSC profiles help you and your team:
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems
- Facilitate better teamwork and minimize team conflict
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
- Become more self-knowledgeable, well-rounded and effective leaders
What is DiSC?
How is DiSC Used?
- Build productive teams
- Develop effective managers, supervisors, leaders
- Train a powerful sales force
- Improve customer service
- Help with change and conflict management
- Assist in hiring, recruiting, placement, promotion, outsourcing
- Enhance the counseling or coaching experience