GROWTH & PROGRESS BEGINS HERE
HOW TO APPLY
Contact the SEED Center Business Incubator to schedule an appointment.
Complete the application below and attach application fee.
Submit the Application package to the SEED Center Business Incubator.
You will be notified of the results of the review.
- Your company must be a small business from the five parishes of Allen, Beauregard, Calcasieu, Cameron or Jefferson Davis
- Be a for-profit business
- Be in the early stages of business development
- Have potential for positive economic impact on the community through:
· A technology, product or service deemed to have a high potential impact in the marketplace or community
· Potential for company growth and the associated creation of new jobs
· Positive impact on the tax base of local and state government
- The company should plan to remain headquartered within the five parishes of Allen, Beauregard, Calcasieu, Cameron or Jefferson Davis
- The office of the President/CEO will be located in the incubator (unless off-site applicant)
- Have a basic business plan or a written description of the business and a financial forecast;
- Be well-suited as a business to benefit from SEED Center Business Incubator services, the business incubator environment, and SEED Center Business Incubator’s technical and business expertise.
- Have the ability to pay the Incubator’s monthly rental fee for the intended term of occupancy, or monthly service fee for off-site status.
- Agree to participate in the incubator’s business assistance programs and to cooperate in achieving the incubation program’s mission.
- Willingness to attend at least six (6) business incubation program educational seminars/workshops per year, chosen by the client from the monthly SEED Center Business Incubator Client Calendar.